Welcome to Penny Wise's 'blog'! This started
as a treat for Vault members but Penny's blog is so good we think everyone should have the opportunity
to learn from her life. So we are trying to find a balance between free and Vault member's entries.
If you are a Vault member and logged in, you can view everything. If you are not a member,
some entries will be inaccessable and appear greyed out.
- 3rd - Penny pops some tags!
- 7th - Not drowning, but waving!
- 25th - My right hand man :)
- 8th - The battle for Nawtypoo!
- 20th - The low cost of joy
- 3rd - A Very Penny Christmas!
- 5th - Education and calculations
- 14th - What are you so afraid of?
- 29th - Broke but not broken
- 7th - Getting down and dirty
- 28th - The little saver that COULD!
- 14th - The good with the bad
- 24th - 'Holding your head high' broke
- 6th - Flying blind
- 12th - Eating my words
- 23rd - Soul searching
- 28th - When life hands you donuts
- 16th - Two steps forward, three steps back
- 11th - And now the REAL challenge begins!
- 30th - High maintenance!
- 4th - The company of Buddhas!
- 14th - Feelin' Good
- 17th - Penny buys a car!
- 24th - No dream house? No way!
- 6th - The Kindness of Strangers
- 13th - Better late than never!
- 21st - 3000 camels???
- 28th - The company of angels
- 9th - It's been awhile...
- 10th - With a little help from my friends...
- 14th - Teach a man to fish...
- 17th - Save our scraps!
- 29th - The $26 Challenge
- 2nd - Mr Patel - World Famous in NZ!
- 29th - You can't take it with you
- 9th - Bigger fish to fry
- 20th - Paying the price for being too nice
- 31st - The 'Haven't Got $21' Challenge
- 9th - Onwards and upwards
- 28th - Happiness is a pair of red shoes
- 10th - All the small things
- 29th - Lime & soda
- 1st - A song to get me home
- 8th - Lessons in love
- 19th - 'Financially challenged'
- 30th - Real life, real fun
- 11th - Gone to have a pity party...
- 26th - Little bits REALLY add up!
- 9th - Every cloud has a silver lining
- 15th - Going 'without'
- 23rd - That's what friends are for
- 1st - Food for the brain!
- 11th - What a difference a month makes...
- 17th - Everyday triumphs
- 19th - A wee journey back in time
- 26th - Creative thinking
- 8th - Hooray for R.A.O.K's!
- 20th - Social whirl
- 29th - Conquering the washing mountain
- 6th - Plan? What plan?
- 9th - The Pantry Pirates!
- 14th - Growing great boys
- 17th - Father & Son Flu
- 23rd - Legging it for Louis
- 2nd - My indulgence for today
- 9th - All I want is you
- 17th - Grin and wear it
- 3rd - Naughty Noo Noos!
- 12th - Turning Japanese
- 18th - Doom and gloom
- 29th - Dance like nobody's watching
- 4th - Too many blessings to count
- 12th - Not just jam
- 16th - Hooray for Hidden Gems!
- 21st - No Spend! No way :-(
- 24th - Girly pockets
- 14th - Baseball bats and tornadoes
- 24th - Two wrongs don't make a right
- 28th - Talk the talk, walk the walk
- 11th - Proud
- 20th - A new patch of paradise
- 27th - Small house, happy life
- 2nd - Are youse fullas rich?
- 4th - Against the grain
- 10th - Gut instinct
- 17th - Serendipity
- 25th - Great expectations
- 31st - Ostriches
- 13th - Times like these
- 19th - Too much like hard work
- 23rd - That's my boy!
- 5th - Salesperson of the Year!
- 20th - Home Comforts
- 26th - New tricks
- 2nd - We could be heroes...
- 11th - $1.00 x 18,000
- 17th - No such thing as a free lunch
- 25th - A Changed Man
- 5th - Hard wired
- 11th - The 100 Mile Challenge
- 18th - Getting your priorities right
- 20th - Wellington here we come!
- 25th - The Big Road Trip!
- 26th - Doing it tough
- 8th - Stop the world, I wanna get off!
- 21st - Purging Sad Sally
- 23rd - The Snowball Effect
- 27th - The Credit Controller from Hell
- 5th - Painting the town red
- 8th - The Simple (Savings) Life
- 15th - Disorganised Christmas
- 22nd - Desperately seeking Stan
- 26th - The $10,000 Challenge - yikes!
- 29th - What's the world coming to?!
- 3rd - 21st Century boys
- 8th - The power of positive thinking
- 16th - Lady luck
- 19th - A new commitment
- 27th - King of the boring trolleys
- 30th - Drunk and disorderly
- 3rd - Living the caveman way
- 11th - Chained to the kitchen
- 14th - These are a few of my favourite things...
- 19th - Declined!
- 21st - A real 'Ray' of sunshine
- 26th - Rock and a hard place
- 4th - Ignorance is bliss
- 12th - Tightfisted in Taupo!
- 16th - Paying less with pride
- 24th - A dog's life
- 27th - Bedlumps and pomegranates
- 30th - Back into the groove
- 1st - New tricks
- 4th - Starvation diet
- 10th - Black to red and back again
- 14th - We're all sick :-(
- 18th - Murphy's law
- 22nd - All hail Sophie Gray!
- 25th - Christmas rebellion
- 29th - People watching
- 2nd - All in it together
- 9th - Ups and downs
- 13th - Invasion of the Cauliflowers
- 16th - Keeping things in perspective
- 23rd - Living with Mr Hyde
- 26th - Hunters and gatherers
- 30th - Back-to-front-itis
- 5th - Never know until you try
- 8th - Fuzzy logic
- 13th - Thinking outside the square
- 15th - Smaller size feet
- 21st - Santa's little helper
- 26th - One of those days...
- 28th - Fabulous freebies
- 2nd - Getting tough on bad habits
- 4th - Savings sanctuary
- 9th - Goal setting
- 15th - Reaping what we sow
- 18th - Forum therapy
- 23rd - How low can you go?
- 26th - It's the thought that counts
- 30th - A swinging time!
- 5th - Lifesaving holiday hints
- 10th - 'D' is for...
- 13th - Bananas and broccoli
- 18th - Comfort food
- 27th - A quick update
- 29th - Cleaning frenzy!